Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a psychic, that's my job.

Claire: Where do you live?
Jack: On the island.
Claire: You have a tent?
Jack: Swan Station.
Claire: Own or rent?
Jack: Rent.
Claire: What do you do for a living?
Jack: Spinal Surgeon.
Claire: Where's your office?
Jack: LA.
Claire: How come?
Jack: Because I need one.
Claire: Where's your wife?
Jack: In LA.
Claire: How come?
Jack: It's a long story.
Claire: You have kids?
Jack: No I don't.
Claire: How come?
Jack: It's an even longer story.
Claire: Are you my brother?
Jack: What's your record for consecutive questions asked?
Claire: 42.
Jack: I'm your brother alright.
Claire: You're a much better spinal surgeon than my Dad.
Jack: How nice of you to notice.
Claire: I'm a pregnant Australian chick - that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment