Wednesday, February 17, 2010

John Locke's Day Off

Jack Shepard: I don't trust this guy any further than I can throw him.
Kate: Well, with your bad karma, Jack, you shouldn't throw anybody... It's true.
Jack: What is so dangerous about a character like John Locke is he gives good survivors bad ideas.
Kate: Mmm-hmm.
Jack: Last thing I need at this point in my career is 42 John Locke disciples running around this island. He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern the Swan Station.
Kate: Well, makes you look like an ass is what he does, Jack.
Jack: Thank you Kate. I think you're wrong.
Kate: Oh, well, he's very popular, Jack. The con-artists, murderers, pregnant women, lottery winners, washed up rock stars, Asians, supporting cast... They all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.
Jack: That is why I have got to stop him this time. To show these people that the example he sets is a first class ticket on Oceanic Airlines to NOWHERE!
Kate: Oh, Jack...you sounded like Sawyer just then.
Jack: Really?
Kate: Uh-huh!
Jack: Pfff. Hm...Thanks, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment